Greetings! Are you looking for organizational support and a fresh perspective? I’d love to put my 14+ years of diverse Communications & Strategy Consulting experience to work for you! I offer a wide range of services and expertise in the following areas:
- Comprehensive Communications & Strategic Planning Solutions for Organizations: Non-Profit, NGO, Business, Government, Inter-Governmental, Arts, Environmental, & more!
- Change Management for Organizations
- Certified Change Management Advanced Practitioner by Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business
- Artistic Facilitation, Visioning, Goal Planning, Personal Evolution, & Team-Building Workshops
- Community Relations & Engagement Strategies
- International Relations & Cross-Cultural Communications
- M.A. & B.A. in International Affairs from American University’s School of International Service
- Media Engagement, Marketing, Branding, & Focus Group Facilitation
- Events & Protocol Management
- Writing & Editing
ElizaBeth Coira is an American writer, poet, photographer, facilitator, and Communications Strategy Consultant. Originally from San Antonio, Texas; currently residing in eastern Washington; she wanders all over the world, driven by an insatiable curiosity and profound commitment to learning from and loving our beautiful planet. She’s worked for diverse organizations like the United Nations, US government agencies, and various grass-roots non-profit entities. She holds both a B.A. and M.A. in International Affairs from American University in Washington, DC; and is a certified Change Management Advanced Practitioner by Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business. Her work frequently addresses themes of identity, change, health, nature, spirituality, love, feminism, environmental sustainability, social responsibility, travel, and journeys.
Are you ready to explore a collaboration? I’d love to hear from you: ElizaBethCoira@gmail.com.